All members who have agreed to participate in the pilot will have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org inviting them to join Oswestry Tennis Club on ClubSpark.
Clicking the invitation link will take you to ClubSpark where you will be prompted to create an account. You have the option to create a new ClubSpark account or can save time by using an existing LTA account. Alternatively a Facebook, Google or Microsoft account can be used.
Once registered you are ready to go! Access the booking sheet by clicking the "Book Now" button on this page. You can also download the ClubSpark Booker app from the AppStore on iPhone/iPad or the Google Play Store on Android.
Courts can only be booked outside of timetabled club sessions. Generally, this is through:
- Friday evenings from 16:30
- Weekends (excludes 10:00 – 12:00 on Sunday mornings)
- Every weekday during school holidays
- Members must have a ClubSpark account linked to our venue. Accounts can be linked by accepting an invitation email sent to the email address associated with your Oswestry Tennis Club membership
- Courts can be booked in half hourly sessions up to a maximum of 2 hours
- Courts can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance
- Team Captains are able reserve courts for Shropshire League matches up to 90 days in advance. This is only required for matches taking place outside of allocated club sessions. E.g. Friday evenings and weekends
- It is the responsibility of Team Captains to ensure that bookings are kept synchronised with fixtures and any obsolete entries should be removed promptly to allow courts to be used by members