All adult club members have received an email from [email protected] inviting them to join Oswestry Tennis Club on ClubSpark, the LTA's venue management software.
Clicking the invitation link will take you to ClubSpark where you will be prompted to create an account. You have the option to create a new ClubSpark account or can save time by using an existing LTA account. Alternatively a Facebook, Google or Microsoft account can be used.
Once registered you are ready to go! Access the booking sheet by clicking "Access the Booking Sheet" on this page. You can also download the ClubSpark Booker mobile app from the AppStore on iPhone/iPad or the Google Play Store on Android.
Courts can be booked outside of timetabled club sessions (exluding matches). Generally, this is:
- Before and after club sessions on Mon, Tue and Wed
- Thursday from 17:45 and Friday from 16:30
- Weekends (excluding 10:00 – 12:00 on Sunday mornings)
- Every weekday during school holidays
- Members must have a ClubSpark account linked to our venue. Accounts can be linked by accepting an invitation email sent to the email address associated with your Oswestry Tennis Club membership
- Courts can be booked in 15 minute blocks up to a maximum of 2 hours
- Courts can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance
- Team Captains are able reserve courts for Shropshire League matches up to 150 days in advance.
- It is the responsibility of Team Captains to ensure that bookings are kept synchronised with fixtures and any obsolete entries should be removed promptly to allow courts to be used by members